Christmas- Better late than never

I know it's a little late for a Christmas post, but I'm getting ready to take my Christmas decor down and I knew I'd regret it if I didn't share it now. 


We kept the decor pretty neutral this year to go with the other decor. The little skis were a new addition this year. I found them for $3 each at Target.




I've been collecting this nativity set since Daniel and I were married in 2001. It's always such a joy for my girls and I to set up each year. This year we added some tiny little lights from Anthro and they were perfect.  


Here's a shot of the sofa and all the decorations. Very small changes were made, we swapped out our Pottery Barn pillow for the sweet Bear pillow from Target. Added some mercury glass, a silver tree and a sweet little "Baby It's Cold Outside" sign. 


Here's a close up of the Bear pillow from Target. He was way to cute to pass up!



Now for a close up for the sign. My sweet friend Kristy from The Painted Nest made this custom sign for me. I plan on leaving it up all winter. 

I guess one of the reasons I wanted to make sure and share this years photos is because we will be putting our house on the market in the summer and you never know this might be our last year here. Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips