I Think We Have a Floor Plan

I am so excited, because I think we have finally chosen a floor plan! I came across it this weekend on Pinterest and we plan on making a few slight modifications.



We are going to change Bedroom 3 into a Mudroom with a door that will go out to our Garage/Shop. This room will be the everyday entrance for us and will also house a Safe Room, which is extremely important since we live in Kansas. 

We are also thinking about moving the washer and dryer into the Master bedroom. I am still not sure about that, but that's what we are planning on right now. Then the room that is shown to house the washer and dryer, we would add a deep freeze there and house cleaning supplies.

We have also started to think about our exterior color palette and I can tell you that will not be a quick decision. Here is what I currently have in mind in regards to a few options.





We have a couple house visits set up in the coming weeks to meet with some local couples who have built steel homes to talk to them about their experience and who they used to build their homes. I think those visits, along with our recent decision of a floor plan will be a great place to start.

I'd love to hear from you if you have ever built a house. Please leave a comment below if you would be willing to share your experience with me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips