What's for Dinner this week...

Hey Y'all! I know it's been a while since I've done a Meals on Monday, but here we go. 

So, I'm still on my weight loss journey. I am now down 6 pounds which is pretty good. I still can't tell a difference yet, but I'm going to keep on keepin' on. 

One thing that I am vowing to do is eat at home this week and I've pulled some amazing recipes to ensure that we don't go through the drive thru. Here's what's on the menu this week.

Monday

My husband loves this pizza. When I brought it up last week you could see his mouth starting to water. The best part is that with some minimal prep the day before this goes together quickly. 

Steakhouse Pizza


Tuesday 

Crockpot meals are one of my favorite go to's to ensure we don't eat out. In order to access the rest of this week's recipes you will need to have a subscription to Dashing Dish. I highly recommend it and it's extremely affordable. Kate and her team have recently updated the Menu Planning Calendar and now it's even better. 

Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken

Photo from Dashing Dish

Wednesday

Quick and Easy meals are also important when trying to eat at home. 

Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs

Photo from Dashing Dish

Thursday

Another Crockpot recipe to the rescue.

Easy Crockpot Baked Ziti

Photo from Dashing Dish

Friday

We are actually going out to watch a movie with a friend, but this meal will keep us on track. 

Foil Packet Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa

Source Dashing Dish

Saturday

I have a couple friends coming over for a cooking day for one of the companies that I handle the marketing for. We are creating six new recipes, so there will be a small buffet for dinner. Oh, did I mention it's all-natural Black Angus. Now my mouth is watering. 

Sunday 

We will more than likely be leftovers and then I'll head back to the grocery store for next week. 

I hope you all have an awesome week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips