Weight loss goals

The other day I shared with you some of the things that I purpose for 2016. Like most people I would like to get healthier this year and because of that I am looking at making changes in my daily habits. I'm not going to lie, I know that change can be hard and so I'm planning on equipping myself with some new tools. 

I am a soda junkie. I'm sorry to say most days that's all I drink. Of course one of the major pillars of successful weight loss is drinking water. I saw this bottle on Etsy and I thought it would be perfect to help me track my water in take. 


Another tool that I think will be helpful is a journal. I can keep track of my food, thoughts for the day and also log my exercise. Isn't the quote perfect! "Today sounds much better than someday". I just might make this my motto.



And since new habits are built by doing something daily, here is a great list of 9 Healthy Habits from All You magazine. 



I've set a goal for myself which is to loss 10 pounds in the next 12 weeks. I'll be sharing my progress here so make sure to check back often. 



1 comment:

  1. Terrible fats are in margarine and seared sustenances. The best great fats are Omega-3, found in fish and flaxseed oil. garcinia pills

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips