Welcome 2016!


I love the motivation that the new year brings to work on areas that need improvement and the opportunity to grow more as a person.

One of my favorite authors of 2015 was Ann Voskamp. I just finished reading her advent book called The Greatest Gift and it was amazing. I came across this beautiful printable that she posted on her website and I knew I wanted fill this out for myself.


So here is what I Purpose To in 2016.

Embrace God’s Grace

Engage more with people that God places in my life and path

Be Quiet and listen more

Believe in myself more

Break unhealthy eating habits

Daily spend time in the Word

Do exercise even if it’s just walking

Let Go of my imperfections

Learn Photography

Live a more simple life

Give more time to the people who really matter

Grow and foster relationships with family members and friends

So here is to 2016, may it be everything you hope for!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips