Back to School {Lunch Box Edition}

Wow! It's so hard to believe that it's already time for Back to School. To me the best thing about the girls starting school soon is the routine. Just having the girls on a normal sleep schedule is worth all the homework and PTO meetings.

My girls officially start on Thursday and we are scrambling to get all of the necessary prep work done. On the list of things to do are make the girls teachers their Back to School presents and also plan Grace's Lunch Box. My youngest is happy to eat at school every day, but my oldest usually brings her lunch.

As I mentioned, my girls really want to make their teachers presents this year and so I searched Pinterest and found a craft that we had all the supplies on hand for and here it is.

The next task to tackle will be Grace's Lunch Box. Here are a few of our top choices.


 
 
 
 
To check out additional lunch box ideas visit my pinterest board Grace's Lunch Box.
 
If you have kids heading back to school I hope they have a blessed year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips