Wardrobe Wednesdays- Polyvore Inspiration

One of my favorite ways to draw inspiration for my wardrobe is to turn to Polyvore. Polyvore is a community of members who can create boards for fashion, home décor and just about anything else you can think of. Like all other social media sites, you can "follow" members and see what new creations they make. One of my favorite Polyvore user to follow is Alexa Webb. You can find her profile here.

These are some of my favorite sets that Alexa has put together for Spring and Summer.

Spring is Near
 
 
Summer Sweater
 
 
 
Summertime
 
 
 
Neon Summer
 
 
 
 
I am so glad that the weather is starting to warm up, so I can enjoy capris and sandals again.  I love all the bright colors paired with neutrals.  I hope you will check out Alexa's polyvore profile, as well as mine.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips