Favorite Pins Friday

Hey Y'all! I am thankful that it is finally Friday. All week long, I have been one day ahead which can make for a very long week! Tonight I am hosting my first Mary & Martha Gathering. If you haven't heard about the company, you should defiantly check them out. They are owned by DaySpring and are a Christian based Home Decor company. 

Since I am hosting a party tonight, I thought I would show you the products on my wishlist. I have pinned several of these to my Gifts board, because they would make wonderful gifts. 

So, let's get started...








Their products are beautiful and affordable. I also love their companies message about opening up your home and no longer worrying about being perfect, but rather being present when you have guests.

If you are interested in any of these products and would like to learn more, please leave a comment below.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips