Wardrobe Wednesday- My Favorite Jewelry Line

Hey Y'all! Happy Wednesday. Today I wanted to share one of my favorite items in my wardrobe and that is my favorite jewelry line. I discovered Lenny & Eva over a year ago and I fell in love with their products instantly. 

One of the best things about this jewelry line is the fact that the pieces are interchangeable. This allows for you to have a few key pieces in your wardrobe and have numerous looks. Here are some of my favorites. These are my personal photos and the pieces that I actually own. I will list out the items individually in each photo and link to where you can purchase these pieces.

Photo from Meadowlarkprairie IG
 
 
 
 
Photo from Meadowlarkprairie IG
 
 
 
On a side note any of these products or combinations would make beautiful Mother's Day presents. If you have a favorite jewelry line or an item you think I should feature in a future Wardrobe Wednesday, please leave a comment below. 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips