Meals on Monday- Spring Time Salads

One of my favorite go to meals for spring and summer are salads. They are easy to put together, can be prepped ahead of time and are quick. Here are a few that I plan on incorporating into my meal plan for the week.

The first two are from one of my favorite Food Bloggers and Pinners, Ali at Gimme Some Oven. One of my favorite things about Ali is that she is located in Kansas City, which is very close to my little town. Her food photos are always so beautiful!


 
 
 
 
This next salad is one of my favorite. It's wonderful just the way the recipe shows it and even better if you add a grilled chicken breast.
 
 
 
The last salad is one that I automatically associate with Spring and that is a good ol' Chicken Salad Sandwich. I like this recipe because of the addition of the sour cream and the dill.
 
 
 
I hope that you will give one of these salad recipes a try. If you have a salad recipe you think I should try, please leave me a comment below.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips