Wardrobe Wednesday- Spring Hair & Makeup

Hey Everyone! Happy Hump Day. Today's post is all about Spring Hair & Makeup. I recently stumbled upon a new to me YouTube Channel that I am really enjoying, it's called MakeupByAlli.

As I have mentioned in previous post, my family and I will be heading to the beach in a few weeks and I am itching to start with the beachy look. I have a great base tan going and now I am looking to switch up my hair and makeup. 

One of the looks that I love is the beachy waves hair style. Alli actually has a great tutorial for it, which is how I originally found her. Here's a link to the video. This looks really simple and quick.

 
Another look that I love for spring is coral or peach colored makeup. Alli also has a great tutorial for that. She uses a lot more products then I do, but I can easily adapt this look to suite my routine.

 
My friend Heather and I are heading to the City this weekend and I plan on picking up a few items at Ulta that will go with both of these looks. To check out more videos of Allie's head over to her YouTube Channel and subscribe.
 
I hope you all have a lovely week! See you soon.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips