Meals on Mondays- Favorite Cooking YouTube Channels

Hey Y'all! I love a good YouTube video and although my feed is usually made up of Beauty and Makeup channels, recently I have found a couple Food channels that I really enjoy.

I really do better during the week if I prep some healthy meals and snacks on the weekend. This first channel has some amazing Weekly Meal Prep ideas. Check out The Domestic Geek. Here is a link to my favorite weekly meal plan of hers.

 
Sara Lynn's videos are very well done and she post on a regular basis, which I really like. She also has some really awesome series on smoothies and salads. Her meal prep ideas are very family friendly and healthy.
 
 
The next YouTube channel that I really enjoy is Entertaining with Beth. Beth's recipes are geared more towards entertaining, but are also simple enough to be incorporated into your weekly meal plans. Here is my current favorite video of Beth's.
 
 

 Beth also has a new Garden channel that she recently started. Her garden is beautiful and she even demos some recipes that she creates with items out in her garden.
 
I would highly recommend checking both of these YouTube channels out and subscribing to them. You won't be disappointed.

Now onto this week's Beautiful Kitchen. I have forgotten to share this portion of Meals on Monday in the last few posts, so I wanted to make sure and include one today. This kitchen belongs to Miss Mustard Seed. I love the butcher block countertops, the white cabinetry and chalkboard wall.
 
Well, I hope that you all have fantastic week! Please let me know if you have any cooking YouTube channels that you think I should check out. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips