Favorite Pins Friday- Affordable Skin Care

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a few of my favorite skin care items. I recently came across this brand on Instagram and picked it up at Target this past weekend. I really like how clean it makes my face and it only has two steps. 

When I find a product I really like, I make sure and "Pin" it so I can always remember it. So with out further ado here are the products.




Once of my biggest problems with skin care products can be the smell, but these do not have a strong odor. Another great thing about these products is their price point. The cleanser is about $9 and the creams are basically $14 each.

If you are in the market for a new skin care, I would highly recommend these. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips