Meals On Monday- Cinco de Mayo Edition

I can't believe that it's May already. There are so many things to love about May, beautiful weather, the end of school drawing near and Cinco de Mayo.

Here's what's on the menu for our Cinco de Mayo dinner.

I am addicted to Chili's salsa and this year I am going to try to recreate it at home. I searched Pinterest and there are several copy cat recipes, but this is the one I decided to try.

 
 
I also love 7 Layer Dip and I only tend to make it once a year. This year I am making this version. It looks delicious!
 
 
The last recipe is one that I have been looking forward to for quite some, but for some reason I just haven't made it yet. This recipe is out of Shana Niequist book Bread & Wine- Annette's Enchiladas.
 

 

 Mexican food is amazing all year long, but it is mandatory for Cinco de Mayo. I love the vibrant flavors in this style of food and it makes we wonder about the beautiful kitchens of Mexico. I found this one on Pinterest and I thought it was gorgeous.
 
source
 

 I hope you all have a wonderful Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips